About Awesome Screenshot
Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture!
Awesome Screenshot is the highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool on Edge! As a way of thanking our user base, we no longer offer in-app purchases. Previously premium features are now completely free.
The default option for saving an image is now storing the image on awesomescreenshot.com with no time limit.
Check out our new Awesome Screenshot website @ www.awesomescreenshot.com to experience our new image hosting, sharing and point-specific feedback features. It’s the easiest way to communicate with your images!
1. Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
2. Supports PNG format
3 Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing
4. Desktop screen capture
【Annotate & Edit】
1. Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
2. Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
3. Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
4. Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux
【Save & Share】
1. Save to local
2. One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
3. Support for Google Drive (Gdrive)
4. Save very large images, bypass the 2M limit. No more crashes
5. Interact with point-specific comments between friends and colleagues thru the new awesomescreenshot.com
If you can't find Awesome Screenshot icon in your browser, please re-enable it here edge://extensions/ .
【Bug Report and Suggestions】
We appreciate and receive many user suggestions and requests for improvements. If you have features you would like to see added, or experience a bug for reporting, please send us e-mail at【firstname.lastname@example.org】. Doing so will allow us to consider any improvements and correct any bugs as soon as possible. Thank you!
Check us out on:
Twitter - @awe_screenshot
Facebook - www.facebook.com/awesomescreen