Editors' Review for Zoom Rooms
This Zoom Rooms Controller app is designed to use in pairs with Zoom Rooms application running on your Windows tablet or Mac, delivering simple, scalable and flexible video conferencing for participants on mobile devices, desktops, and other rooms. Which caters to the latest remote working trend while keeping you stay on task and work together efficiently. With this controller, users can get meeting information and view the numeric password displayed with the phone dial-in number on the screen. Moreover, users can see which data center they are connected to by clicking on the info icon on the Zoom Rooms Controller. Web admins can disable the Room Meeting ID so that it will not be displayed on Zoom Rooms Controller.
As a popular online tool for professional use, Zoom Rooms Controller is developed to make remote collaboration easier and more reliable. The set-up is rather simple and straightforward: just install this Zoom Rooms Controller App on your Windows tablet and connect it to Zoom Rooms running on your device. Then click on "Meet Now" to start. After that you can have access to all of its fascinating features:
- Quick setup to install Zoom Rooms with Outlook Exchange or Google Calendar.
- One touch to start a meeting and one-click room-to-room calling.
- Excellent video and wireless screen sharing quality from any device.
- Up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room. Up to 500 interactive video participants or 10,000 view-only attendees (optional add-on).
- View the active speaker, content, or gallery view with 25 video feeds.
- Record your meetings with transcripts to share or review later.
- Connect with anyone on Zoom Rooms, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, H.323/SIP room systems, telephones, and other devices.