About Todoist: To-Do List and Task Manager
Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on Windows:
• Use the app with keyboard, mouse and touch. Online or offline!
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• Share ideas easier by using inking in task comments.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium refunds*:
Please note that if you upgrade to Premium from the Microsoft Store, refunds cannot be issued by either Doist or Microsoft. At this time, Microsoft does not honor refund policies for purchases made in the Microsoft Store.