Editors' Review for CorelDRAW
CorelDRAW is one of the best vector-based graphic design tools. It has full-featured tools to help you create your best work such as vector graphics, layout, illustration, tracing, photo editing, web images, and art, which makes it a good alternative to Adobe Illustrator. This design software is easy to learn and use for beginners due to its simple directives, and there are lots of how-to-use video tutorials of CorelDRAW on its Youtube channel.
It's simple to install CorelDRAW on your devices, and the installation time is short. and no need to connect Internet. And this vector design software is compatible with various platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux. The CorelDRAW is OS independent software, so it has the same performance no matter what your OS is because it just occupies a small space of your devices when you using it.
Advantages of CorelDRAW:
- Compatible with multiple operating systems.
- Friendly to both beginners and professionals.
- Easy to learn and installation.
- Provides powerful and completed graphics design features.
- Able to handle almost all vector image formats.
- It allows users to subscribe per month, which can save money for users if they need to stop using it.
Drawbacks of CorelDRAW:
- Do not have powerful photo editing features as Photoshop.
- The price is a little higher for beginners.
- The newest version may not compatible well with the old versions of the Windows system.