Editors' Review for Vectr
Vectr is the best free vector graphic design tool. No matter you're a design beginner or a professional, Vectr gives you simple and beautiful design experiences. For beginners, Vectr offers the video tutorial to help you learn how to use it and design the graphics you want. By quick to learn the use of basic tools, you can easily to make the designs like logos, cards and brochures.
One key feature of Vectr is that you can scale your vector graphic to any size, but the graphic clarity won't be hurt, which is really great than other graphic design tools. Besides, you can share your work with a unique URL to your colleagues or friends, so they can admire or make real-time collaborative editing with you.
Different from some vector graphic editor like the Sketch that only works on iOS, Vectr supports several platforms such as Windows, Linux, and Chromebook, and you also can edit vector graphics online and store it in Cloud, saving space for your PC devices. Once again to know that Vectr's basic graphics editor is free forever. If you need to edit vector graphics, this tool is really worth to try.
Advantages of the Vectr editor:
- Free and simple to use, and Vectr provides enough video tutorials.
- Easy to share your works with URL, or real-time collaboration with your friends.
- Scale designs to any size without losing clarity.
- Support importing EPS or AI formats to edit.
- Compatible with multiple platforms, Windows, Linux, Chromebook and web.