X410 is an X Window server for Windows 10. When you want to use X Window GUI apps on remote servers, simply run X410 and connect to your server via SSH with X11 forwarding. Once connected, just launch your GUI app from the command prompt; it'll pop up and ready for you on Windows 10!
X410 also works with your locally installed virtual machines and WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) as well as Docker containers.
// USAGE TIPS & NOTES
- While X410 is in desktop mode, you can maximize or restore the X410 window by pressing CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE.
- Running X410 on HiDPI/4K Screens
- Creating a shortcut for directly opening WSL GUI desktop
- Sharing Windows fonts with WSL
- Opening a genuine Linux terminal emulator (WSL) directly from Windows File Explorer
- WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) doesn't officially support X Window GUI apps. Hence you may see far more warning messages or unable to run some X Window GUI apps from WSL.
English (United States),日本語 (日本),한국어(대한민국),ไทย (ไทย)