Crowdsourcing + Geocaching + Time-Lapse Photography
Do you like time-lapse photography but don't have the time to take all the photos? Use Time-Lapse to crowd-source the photography. You take the initial photograph, set the location and time interval you want and enlist other Time-Lapse users to take photographs to complete the series.
If you want to add to an existing photo series, the app helps you frame the photograph with an overlay of the original photo.
Timelapse Studio captures time lapse sequences and is the only time lapse app in the Windows Phone store that encodes sequences to MP4 videos on the phone. Timelapse Studio also provides DSLR-like controls over:
• Exposure Compensation
• Shutter speed
• White Balance
Users can set a delayed start time, and specify a capture completion point (number of slides, timer, or end time). The app also leverages the Lumia Imaging SDK to apply filters to your time-lapse sequence.
Say goodbye to long videos that no one watches, and hello to Microsoft Hyperlapse.
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a new technology that creates smooth and stabilized time lapses from first-person videos. Want to show your friends what you saw on that 12-mile hike you took last weekend, or let them experience how it felt to fly down the mountain on your recent ski trip? With Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile, you can time lapse those experiences on the go, distilling them into easily consumable, enjoyable experiences.
- Capture video and select a hyperlapse speed, resulting in a time lapse with a smoothly moving camera.
- Import existing video from the phone's camera roll and hyperlapse it.
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile supports hyperlapsing a video multiple times, at different speed rates, from 1x to 32x.
- Create selfie time lapses.
- Simple and intuitive user interface make you an expert in seconds.
The best time lapse app for the Windows Phone. Shoot your time lapse, apply video effects and upload it to share. Bring new dimension to your creativity!
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION?
- Control exposure compensation
- Start/stop your timelapse remotely through a web browser (beta)
- Improvements to high fps videos
- User forum to gather ideas from the community
1 Fast & fluid metro design
2 Preview of recorded timelapses
3 Upload timelapse to the server
4 Flexible settings
5 Unique energy saving mode
7 Useful tips & common gotchas to avoid
8 Save photos to Pictures hub
9 Lens support
10 Video effects